On this side of the Atlantic we are gripped by election fever. Various ministers have put forward policies which are, to all intents and purposes, identical. Here on the Vampire wiki we still need more contributors and last time we found them with a vote. Let's do it again!
The At Least Slightly Satirical Election Scheme!Edit
- The voting will take place on May 6.
- Any registered user who wants to enter or vote can.
- If you want to enter, describe what you would do for the wiki with your (purely symbolic) presidency in a blog post. The more humor, the better. (I'm for the utter destruction of the Empire and establishment of a Von Carstein-led government.)
- Title it Manifesto of (your username or spoof political party, if you create one).
- Canvass all you like on various wikis.
- On polling day, vote by commenting on the Manifesto of your chosen user. Please, only vote for one person. Repeat votes don't count.
- Winner is unofficial head of the wiki. You don't get any powers for this.
- Winner remains in this position until the same time next year.
- Forum debates between the Candidates will take place until polling.
- No rigging.
Yes, this is insane but it could work. Could it?
Wyvern Rex. 14:28, April 23, 2010 (UTC)